It's Official!! Formal Fashion Wear


This is one post I have been wanting to do ever since I started blogging. Office wear specially for women has been close to my heart. It's one area that needs all the attention fashion wise -read SOS. I have always believed that women should dress up like themselves rather than trying to look like men by wearing those collar shirts and ill fitted pants just depresses me. I am not going overboard -they do put me in a sombre mood. 

Anyways -These are some of my collection from my office wardrobe. One has to remember always to keep it formal and simple. 

Tip-Go easy on accessories and make up.Small earrings or a watch for jewellery would work. Keep the handbags simple with neutral and earthy shades. Footwear-heels,ones you are comfortable in and again muted colors please.Make up- as light as you can, its office no party zone. One mistake women often make jazz it up with coloured eye liners,eye shadows, heavy foundation and glossy lipsticks.Don't girls-STOP right now!   

                                                    Van Heusen Formal women wear
       
                                       
Van Heusen Red floral Print dress- This one is from my favourite brand in India for formals. No one understands formal styling better then them. I am a die hard fan, that too an old one.

                         Van Heusen Formal women wear dressesVan Heusen Formal women wear dresses 


Blue dress from Van Heusen again. Love the colour and the small print. The make is perfect, has a wrap around look to it but still looks formal. That's why I am in love with Van Heusen. They give you ample of style options and great collection year on year 

                    Van Heusen Formal women wear dresses in blue

        Van Heusen Formal women wear dresses in blue       

Polka dot dress from Mango-Extremely comfortable knee length dress. Was a little expensive but totally worth it for Rs.4000.Handbag-Hi-design -Very sturdy , though I am not into handbags for office but like this one @ Rs.3000


                      Mango and Hi-Design Formal women wear dresses and leather handbags Mango and Hi-Design Formal women wear dresses and leather handbags                  

                                                         Style it with your attitude. The right one I mean!
Mango and Hi-Design Formal women wear dresses and leather handbags

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,