A Touch of Flat


I was really craving for some street shopping last weekend as it had been a while. This time on it was time to add a few more shoes to my "never enough " collection. Now that summer flats are still going as strong as they were last year,I thought of hunting for something new So my quench landed me in Sarojni Nagar (Delhi).The market is otherwise known for it's export surplus clothes. If you get lucky that is if the fashion God is smiling on you then you might find a Forever New, GAP, LOFT piece at dirt cheap cheapy  price !!Ya you can..I have:)))



But this time it was shoes and not clothes that brought me here. The narrow (some what dirty)lanes have a few hidden treasures. Like I found this shop called soft& sleek last year. It looks like a a regular local small shop but year on year they have been coming up with stuff that you wouldn't easily find elsewhere. 


I fell in love with these flower printed flats the moment I saw them. They were in three different base colours. I opted for a white base. The small bows on both the sides give this pair that cute summary look. Price -Rs.300!! ( u can imagine my joy..)

I bought these only for the colour. Loved the deep green with small  golden metallic beads. They had one in black but I just couldn't resist this one. They are fun, apt for summers. Price-Rs.350!! (yeah ;)

Ok this one was a more formal buy. Black flats with a metal accent. Goes well at the workplace paired with formal ankle length pants or short dresses for a casual outfit. Price-Rs 800 ( still cheap, believe me )


This one is from Mumbai , Colaba I bought early this year. What caught my attention with this one was the colour again. It's difficult to find a white slip -on that's not plain in design There was a yellow shade too. This one is super comfortable and goes with just about anything -shorts, jeans, dresses. Price-Rs.150 ( Holy God!!)  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,